Sammons Indoor Pool
Patrons are required to wear a mask in the facility, except for when swimming in the pool.CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2020 Fall schedule
- Beginning on Tuesday, September 8, Sammons Park Indoor Pool will have new hours of operation and swim schedules.
- The facility will be open on the following dates and times:
- Patrons can reserve their swim time on our website at: cityoftempleaquatics.getomnify.com
- Patrons are required to wear a mask when entering the facility and may remove it upon entrance to the pool.
- Pool Reservations will be available again starting on September 8.
- Reservations are available Friday, Saturday and Sunday, in two and three-hour time blocks, with a maximum of 36 rental guests.
Sammons Indoor Pool Reopening GuidelinesSammons Indoor Pool Reopening Guidelines (Updated 6.1.2020)
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SWIM TIME
- Patrons are required to reserve a time slot to swim by going to http://cityoftempleaquatics.getomnify.com, creating an account, and registering for a time slot.
- If you are unable to navigate the web site, please call 254-298-5930 between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m. Monday through Friday for assistance.
- There are a limited number of slots for each reservation.
- The facility is promoting social distancing to maintain the safety of patrons and personnel, therefore:
- Walk up visitors will not be allowed.
- Patrons will not be allowed to wait in line outside the facility.
- The facility will remain locked from the outside at all times.
"NO SHOW" POLICY
In an effort to serve our patrons efficiently, no-call-no-show reservations are no longer allowed and will result in the following actions:
FIRST NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: REMINDER OF NO CALL NO SHOW POLICY
SECOND NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR ONE WEEK
THIRD NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR TWO WEEKS
FOURTH NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR ONE MONTH
FIFTH NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR THREE MONTHS
SIXTH NO-CALL-NO-SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR SIX MONTHS
SEVENTH NO CALL NO SHOW: UNABLE TO RESERVE FOR A YEAR
CANCELLATIONS MUST BE MADE BY 12:00 P.M. ON THE DAY OF A RESERVATION, SHOULD YOU NOT BE ABLE TO ATTEND AFTERNOON TIMES, AND BY 8 A.M. FOR SENIOR OPEN SWIM TIMES AT SAMMONS INDOOR POOL.
Make Waves All Year Long!Whether you are looking for an aquatics class utilizing the natural resistance of the water, a time for lap swim, physical therapy or just to have fun with the family, Sammons Indoor Pool has you covered! Come visit us and enjoy all of the quality amenities we offer.
- Lap Swim
- Open Swim
- Instructed Classes
- Swim Lessons - Lessons are currently unavailable.
RentalsVisit Sammons Indoor Pool and book your next party at the pool. The water stays warm year-round and never gets rained out! Call 254-298-5930 for rental rates and availability.
View Sammons Indoor Pool Rental Guidelines HERE.