Sammons Indoor Pool
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE 2021 schedule
NOW HIRING LIFEGUARDS. CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
- Patrons can reserve their swim time online. See below.
- Patrons are required to wear a mask when entering the facility and may remove it upon entrance to the pool.
- Reservations are available Friday, Saturday and Sunday, in two and three-hour time blocks, with a maximum of 36 rental guests.
Sammons Indoor Pool Reopening GuidelinesSammons Indoor Pool Reopening Guidelines (Updated 6.1.2020)
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR SWIM TIME
- Patrons are required to reserve a time slot to swim by going to http://cityoftempleaquatics.getomnify.com, creating an account, and registering for a time slot.
- If you are unable to navigate the web site, please call 254-298-5930 during operating hours.
- There are a limited number of slots for each reservation.
Make Waves All Year Long!Whether you are looking for an aquatics class utilizing the natural resistance of the water, a time for lap swim, physical therapy or just to have fun with the family, Sammons Indoor Pool has you covered! Come visit us and enjoy all of the quality amenities we offer.
- Lap Swim
- Open Swim
- Instructed Classes
- Swim Lessons - Lessons are currently unavailable.
RentalsNo rentals at this time.