The Zone After School Program provides children with quality recreation activities, scheduled homework time, and a daily snack onsite at the elementary school locations listed below! The Zone program offers a great staff-to-student ratio and takes pride in keeping children safe and happy.
For details, call 254.298.5740. Click to view the Temple Youth Programs’ Standards of Care
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING INTEREST FORMS AT THIS TIME. FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CALL 254.298.5740.
The health of students is our top priority, and safety measures will be in place at each facility. Please review all protocols below.
1. Capacities at all sites will be reduced in order to ensure we can provide socially distant programming to the best of our abilities.
2. Masks or face coverings will be required of all staff and children during indoor programming, it may also be required outside when we cannot maintain 6-foot distancing. Masks are to be worn over the nose and mouth.
3. Parents will not be permitted into the facility for pick up. You must call your respective site and the children will be escorted out to you.
4. Any participant who showcases symptoms of COVID-19 throughout the day will be immediately isolated and must be picked up within 30 minutes of parent notification. It is imperative that staff are made aware of any underlying medical conditions of the campers so there is no confusion on a sudden appearance of symptoms (i.e. a shortness of breath due to Asthma).
5. Similar to our summer camp, we have developed and implemented a Program Activity Plan to follow CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and school district recommended safety guidelines.