Wilson Park Rec Center
Upcoming programs that you do not need to register for:
saturday, june 4th, 2022
10 am - noon
ID MUST BE SHOWN TO THE FRONT DESK STAFF TO PURCHASE A DAY PASS OR PARTICIPATE IN OPEN GYM
Please visit www.picktime.com/wilsonparkrec to reserve your time slot in our weight & cardio rooms or gymnasium. Spaces are limited, and registration is required. For more information or assistance in securing your reservation, please call 254.298.5740.
Pay OnlineTo pay online for Zone or other programs, please Log In.
Join UsWilson Park Recreation Center specializes in wellness programming for children and adults and is dedicated to providing quality indoor and outdoor recreational opportunities and services for the entire family.
The Wilson Park Recreation Center schedule is subject to change based on availability, special events, and weather conditions. Classes and events may be cancelled due to low participation, inclement weather, or unforeseen circumstances so please call 254-298-5740 for more information.
Wilson Monthly Schedule
Play by Play Activity Guide
Annual Wilson Park Recreation Center Memberships entitle you to use of the:
- Weight Room
- Cardio Room
|Child (6 and under with an adult)||FREE|
|Youth (Under 18)(must have membership form signed by a parent)||FREE|
- Full size basketball court
- Teen Room with big screen TV’s and gaming system
- Arts and crafts room
- Game room (with air hockey, ping pong, pool, shuffle board, basketball , and foosball)
- Prep Kitchen
- Multi-purpose room with large screen projector
- Lobby with large comfortable seating areas
- Strength Room
- Stationary bikes
- Elliptical trainers
- Stair climbers
- Row Machine
- Men’s and women’s bathrooms with showers
- Board room with large screen TV
- Covered Basketball Court
- Tennis courts
- Sand volleyball court
- Miles of walking trails through Wilson Park
Rental RatesFor information on rates and availability, please call 254.298.5740, Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 7:00pm
- 3 hour minimum on all rentals
- $100 refundable deposit
Rental Rules & Regulations
- All fees are payable in full at the time the reservation is made. Fees may be paid in cash/MasterCard/Visa or a check payable to the City of Temple.
- Reservations can be made up to 3 months ahead of rental date or as soon as two weeks before desired time. Cancellations must be made within thirteen days of the rental date for a full refund less 10%.
- Cancellations 6 days to 12 days will receive half the rental rate less 10%. Cancellations 5 business days or less will not be refunded.
- Rentals that require alcohol are no longer permitted at the Wilson Park Recreation Center.
- It is the renters responsibility to control players, spectators, and all children attending the rental.
At the Wilson Park Recreation Center, we pride ourselves on our family friendly and accommodating environment. We work our hardest to ensure we're offering up the most up-to-date information and helping you as best as we possibly can. We appreciate your patience and understanding during these times and your assistance in maintaining a respectful, positive environment. As such, we expect all staff and patrons to treat each other with respect, integrity, and honesty. If you are found to be in violation of our code of conduct, you may be asked to leave the premises for a period of time.
- No loitering.
- Any school-aged individual who has skipped classes, has been suspended or has been expelled for any amount of time is not allowed in the facility during that suspension/expulsion.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed on the premises.
- All music must be listened to through your own headphones. No portable or bluetooth speakers will be allowed
- No fighting or play fighting.
- No acts of affection.
- No glass containers.
- No smoking.
- No alcoholic beverages or mind altering substances of any kind.
- Food and drinks must be kept in the designated area and trash must be thrown in the proper container.
- No bicycles or skateboards in the building at any time.
- Shorts/pants/sweat suits/shirts must be worn properly. There shall be no exposure of undergarments or midriffs.
- Shirts must be worn at all times.
- No hanging on basketball goals, supports or dunking of the ball.
- Parents must supervise all children under six(6).
- No running in the stands, hanging over the rails, sliding on the banisters, etc.
- No caps, bandannas, or gang related paraphernalia.
- Anyone removed from the facility or a program for inappropriate conduct will be suspended from the Center.
- Half court play will be in use during free play. Full court play during free play hours will be set at the discretion of the gym supervisor.
- Infectious Disease Rule: Participants cannot continue to play when there is blood present on either the clothing or on the body.
- Recreation Center Ejection's: Disciplinary actions will be taken for rule violations. The length of the suspensions will depend on the severity of the violation. The ruling of the Center Supervisor will be final.
For a virtual tour of our facility, please visit this link