Click here to download a PDF of the Trails Guide.Temple Trails Guide
Email your trail pictures to email@example.com and you may be featured in the Play by Play and on our website. Please be sure to identify the trail and the people in the picture.
Please do your part to help keep the trails safe and more enjoyable by following common trail etiquette.
- Be Courteous: All trail users should be respectful of others regardless of speed, skill level or mode of travel (i.e., bicycle, wheelchair or on foot).
- Don’t litter: Please carry out what you carry in.
- Pass on the Left: Pass other trail users on their left. Give an audible signal before passing, either by voice (e.g., “On Your Left!”) or other means (e.g., ringing a bell). Pay special attention when passing children and pets.
- Stopping: Move to the right when stopping. If possible, exit the trail. Be cautious of others approaching from behind and make sure they know you are pulling over.
- Be Predictable: Travel in a consistent and predictable manner. Always look behind you before changing positions on the trail.
- Don’t Block the Trail: Use no more than half of the trail. Do not block the flow of other users.
- Obey All Traffic Signs and Signals: Use extra caution where trails cross streets. Stop at all signs and intersections. When entering or crossing a trail, yield to other users.
- Pets on the Trail: Dogs must be on leashes unless under voice control. Owners must clean up after their pet immediately.