Muggle Mayhem is a new take on the Temple Railroad and Heritage Museums' beloved Wizarding Train Rides. The one day only attraction will take you on an immersive experience through Platform 9& 3/4 for witches, wizards, and muggles alike. The adventure begins on Halloween, Oct. 31st. from 2 pm – 5:30 pm. Tickets will not be available for this event until Sept. 23rd @ 9 am on Central Texas Tickets.
Be sure to check out our Muggle Mayhem Frequently Asked Questions before you purchase your tickets.
Are you a witch or wizard, own your own costumes, and are interested in volunteering for this event?
We are looking for volunteers who are willing to bring their best witch or wizard robes and assist us in teaching muggles all about potions class, wand making, and more! If you love all things magical and are willing to help us create a real immersive experience for our guests, then this is the spot for you! If you are interested in signing up Click Here!
Dates and Times:
- Date: Saturday, October 31st, 2020
- Time: 2:00 pm – 5:30 pm
- Be at least 13 years of age or older
- Volunteers 13-15 years of age must get their waiver signed by a parent/guardian and notarized.
- Volunteers 13-15 and under MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT, therefore a waiver is required for the adult as well!
- All volunteers are required to sign a waiver.
- Submit a current online application form by Friday, October 16
- Agree to a Criminal History Background Check. Please print all requested information to have the City of Temple perform a background check.
- Volunteer at least (3) hours
The Health and safety of residents is the top priority and safety guidelines will be in place.
- On the online registration form, the fields which have a star (*) beside them are required and must be completed.
- Please note as part of this process, we will send you a background clearance via email; this request will require your action within three business days. The $25.00 fee noted in the background documentation will be waived and you will NOT be required to pay that fee. If you are still unable to locate it or do not have an e-mail address, please call 254-298-5563 to confirm your registration.