Come and experience the sights and sounds of the Wizarding World at the Temple Railroad and Heritage Museum on April 1!
Start your day with wand making, travel into spell class, learn your future in Divination, explore potions, and more. Join us in traveling through floos, grow your own plants in herbology, and enjoy the magical experience of Muggle Mayhem! Tickets go on sale on March 1st 2023.
Date, Location & Times:
- Saturday, April 1, 2023
- Tickets sold in 15-minute time slots
- 10:00 am - 3:30 pm.
- Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum 315 W Ave B Temple, Texas 76501
Where is the Museum Entrance?
- The Museum entrance faces the Santa Fe Plaza located at Avenue A & N. 5th Street.
Fee & Ticket Guidelines
- $7.00 per person, children 2 and under free. ALL tickets are advance purchase only through Eventbrite.
NO tickets sold at the door on the day of the event.
What can I expect during the Muggle event?
- Guests can expect up to 5 different classes covering various areas of the magical world, meet characters to help guide them on their way, and take crafts home that will last a lifetime. Dress as a member of your favorite house or character from anywhere in the wizarding spectrum.
- There are multiple parking lots located around the Santa Fe Plaza and Temple Railroad & Heritage Museum.
- It is HIGHLY recommended but not required that a mask be worn for this event. We ask that you follow all safety and health protocols by staying home if you or someone you know has been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 in the last 10 days. The City of Temple reserves the right to adjust these guidelines based on current health and safety recommendations.
Will the Museum be open for visitation?
- Visitation to the Museum & Gift Shop will be closed to allow for full use and enjoyment of the main floor for the Muggle Mayhem event.
Are restrooms available?
- Restrooms are available for all ticketed participants.
What happens if I miss my designated time slot?
- Guests will not be permitted entry if they are not in the check-in line at their designated time slot.
Is it possible to get a refund on my tickets?
- All tickets are final sale and no refunds will be available.
What Can or Can’t be brought INSIDE the Museum?
• Diaper Bags
• No outside food, beverages or glass containers
• No pets (except service animals)
• No smoking inside the building
• Drones or any other flying device
• Illegal substances
• Weapons of any kind
• Portable / Collapsible Chairs
• Skateboards / Scooters / Bicycles / Carts / or Motorized Scooters (exceptions for medical use).
By attending this Event you voluntarily assume all risks related to possible exposure to COVID-19.