Night Brite Bike Ride
New this year! Jeremiah's Ice will be onsite to provide every registered guest who heads down the trail with a FREE Italian ice to cool off!
Date: Saturday, September 17, 2022
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
Location: Pepper Creek Trail (Disc Golf Side)
For more information feel free to call 254-298-5774!
Where can I park?
- Trail parking is available of Research Loop of Crossroads Recreational Complex on the Soccer & Disc Golf Side . Staff will be onsite to help direct parking.
Will there be vendors onsite?
- No, but water will be made available to attendees and community partners will have tables of goodies and information available.
Do I need to pre-register?
- Yes, registration is required. No day of registration will be available.
Is safety gear required to ride?
YES, you must have the following items to ride:
- A Bicycle
- A Helmet
- Front Bike Light
- Rear Reflector
- All riders must go through bicycle safety check before entering course
What kind of bikes are allowed?
- Single Bicycle
- Single Bicycle with child in Tow
- Tandem Bicycle
How long is the ride?
- Approx. 2 miles, this is not a race it is a leisurely glow ride.
What Can/Can’t we bring with us?
- Diaper Bags
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible and collapsible chairs
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades/skates, carts or any personal motorized vehicles (exceptions will be made for medical use)
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Restrooms will be located onsite in the form of Port O Pots.
Additional health and safety Information
We care deeply about the safety of our attendees, participants and staff members; therefore, before and while attending this event, please be mindful of the following:
- Be Symptom Aware - if you or someone in your household feels ill or has a fever or cough, please do not attend this event.
- Wear SPF and bring bug spray - dress for the weather: wear a hat, sunglasses, and bring a bottle of water with you.