Discover the spine-tingling experience of the City of Temple's Haunted Hayride, where an eerie adventure awaits around every twist and turn. This annual event transforms the tranquil countryside into a realm of haunting mysteries and ghostly surprises.
ADVANCE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT!
Ticket are available at the gate! Gates will open @ 5:45 pm
Tickets at the gate, the cost will be $12.00 per person. Please note that the number of gate tickets is limited.
Don't miss out we'll be ready to scare you soon!
Please read through the information and FAQs before purchasing your ticket
Will there be tickets at the Gate?
While a limited number of rides will be available at the gate, we highly recommend purchasing your tickets online in advance. Doing so not only secures your preferred ride time but also helps you minimize your wait in line. Additionally, you'll enjoy cost savings, as tickets purchased online are $3.00 less per person compared to those purchased at the gate.
What can/can't we bring with us?
- Diaper Bags
- No outside food or beverages (including alcohol) Concessions will be available on site an can be purchased on your own.
- No Pets (except service animals)
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible and collapsible chairs
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts, or any personal motorized vehicles (exceptions will be made for medical use)
- Tents, canopies, or shade structures of any kind
How long is the Hayride?
The Hayride is a one-mile trail that takes about 10 - 15 minutes to ride through.
Where can I park?
Staff will be on-site to direct you where to park once you enter.
How scary is the Hayride?
The Hayride can be enjoyed by the whole family. But our target audience is 12 and up. It is a low-medium intensity haunt but still has its fair share of scares and surprises.
Can I go again?
No, each ticket only allows for ONE trip through the hayride.
Will there be vendors onsite?
Yes, there will be food vendors on site selling a variety of treats. Some food vendors may not accept credit cards.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
To enter the hayride, you need show your ticket by bringing a printed copy or displaying it through the Eventbrite smart phone app.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Purchasing a ticket for Haunted Hayride is the same as purchasing a ticket to a sporting or concert event. All sales are final. No refunds.
Exit & Re-Entry Info:
- Exits will be clearly marked. If you need assistance, please alert one of the staff members working in the parking lot, and they will be happy to help you.
- Re-entry will not be permitted.
Can I volunteer?
Yes! If you would like to be a part of our scare squad and get your free Scare Squad t-shirt please contact Chelsea Butler at email@example.com for more details!
IMPORTANT: All volunteers must consent to and pass a background check. Volunteers under 18 will need parent/adult guardian permission, volunteers aged 12 - 14 must be supervised by someone who is 16+ years of age.
Can I still become a vendor?
Yes! Please call Amanda Weckbacher @ 254-298-5774 for a vendor inquiry. We are primarily looking for food and children's entertainment type vendors i.e.: face painters etc.