Downtown @ Sundown: Off the Rails Comedy Night with Peter the Adequate
Enjoy a Friday night in downtown. Downtown @ Sundown: Comedy Night will feature Peter the Adequate, a hilarious interactive comedian, at the beautiful Santa Fe Plaza. Bring your lawn chair or blankets and enjoy the performance.
COVID-19 safety guidelines will be in place to keep you and your family safe.
Date & Time:
Friday, May 7, 2021
7pm - 8:30pm
Santa Fe Plaza
301 Avenue A, Temple, TX 76501
About the Event:
Downtown @ Sundown: Comedy Night is a free interactive comedy show for our community. Guests are invited to bring their lawn chairs or blankets to sit on the beautiful lawn at Santa Fe Plaza and enjoy the show.
FAQsWho is the comedian?
Peter the Adequate.
Where can I park?
There are parking lots located around Santa Fe Plaza, parking is free.
Will there be vendors?
Is this event free?
Yes, it is free to the public
Can I bring my dog/pet?
We would like to encourage you to keep your pets at home during this event. Service animals are welcome.
Is the comedian family friendly?
Yes, the comedian is family friendly!
What do you mean by “interactive”?
The comedian likes to engage with the audience, depending on the routine the comedian may interact with the audience at certain points during the show.
What Can/Can’t we bring with us?
- Diaper Bags
Drones or any other remote flying device
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal and illicit substances of any kind
- Non-collapsible and collapsible chairs
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, carts or any personal motorized vehicles (exceptions will be made for medical use)
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
Social Distancing Safety Rules
City of Temple has taken enhanced health and safety measures for event attendees and the event staff. While attending the event, you are expected to follow all posted instructions.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people gather. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and possibly death. According to the CDC, older adults (65 years of age and older) and persons with underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.
By attending this event, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Remember that not everyone is at the same comfort level. Focus on making sure you, AND EVERYONE AROUND YOU, is safe and comfortable.
Masks or Face Coverings
Consistent with the actions taken by many individuals across the state, we are requiring all guests to wear face coverings (over the nose and mouth) at the outdoor event when within 6 feet of another person who is not a member of the individual’s group. Medical masks, paper masks, fabric masks and bandanas are all acceptable face coverings.
- Medical masks, paper masks, fabric masks and bandannas are all acceptable face coverings.
Sanitizing and Cleanliness
- Hand sanitizer, soap and water or similar disinfectant will be readily available to guests and staff
- Staff will be wearing appropriate PPE
Additional COVID-19 Information
We care deeply about the safety of our attendees, participants and staff members; therefore, before and while attending this event, please be mindful of the following:
- Be Symptom Aware - if you or someone in your household feels ill or has a fever or cough, please do not attend this event.
- Maintain Distance - as you enjoy this event, please maintain 6 feet from others.
- Practice Good Hygiene - wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
When necessary, use the hand sanitizer stations that have been provided.