Bark Park Rules
- Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Periodic closings on Friday mornings for maintenance.
- Periodic closings for special events.
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- It is recommended that animals be spayed and neutered.
- Female dogs in any stage of heat are not permitted in the dog park.
- Dogs Showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and removed immediately.
- Dog owners:
- Must repair any damage caused by your dog. (i.e. digging holes)
- No glass containers.
- Limit 2 dog max per adult.
- May not bring aggressive dogs, sick dogs, or puppies under 4 months.
- NO FOOD, except training treats.
- Must keep park gate closed at all times.
- Are legally responsible for their dog's behavior.
- Must clean up all dog waste IMMEDIATELY.
- Leash must be readily available at all times.
- It is important that all dogs:
- Be under voice control.
- Be leashed while entering and exiting the park.
- Wear a collar with rabies tag at all times.
- Have current rabies and other vaccinations.
- Weight Limitations:
- Small Dog Park - 30lb and under
- Large Dog Park - Over 30lb
Dog owners are liable for any damages or injuries caused by their dogs. Use park at your own risk.