For 2 adults and up to 4 children under the age of 21 years old residing in the same home. College students currently enrolled and still living with parents may be included on the family membership by providing a copy of their current semester’s registration form. A student identification is not sufficient for maintaining a college student on a family membership. Child care is available for children who are walking confidently and listed as part of a Family Membership.
COUPLE MEMBERSHIPAvailable for two persons living in the same home. Both members must provide an accepted proof of residency document that lists their name(s) and shows the same address to qualify.
- Supervised activities for children with a Family Membership
- Racquetball and tennis court reservation privileges, 2 days in advance
- Use of the pool during the summer swim season, including lap swim
- Class sign up privileges, 2 days in advance of the class
- Unlimited visits to the facility
- Eligibility to enroll in swim lessons at the Summit pool
- Receipt of the monthly Email Newsletter
- Free use of lockers for a day, or eligibility to rent one for a longer term